- Entering the Church Building
Whilst entering the building and sanctuary, observe three (3) safety practices:
- Wear a Mask
- Social Distancing: Please stay six (6) feet behind the person in front of you.
- Avoid meeting people in the hallway or sanctuary going in opposite directions.
- Go directly to the sanctuary as the downstairs is closed at this time.
- Wash or sanitize your hands. There will be sanitizer at the entrance to the sanctuary.
- Bring your own water or coffee as there will be none served by the church.
- For the Sanctuary
Please get in writing (note, text, or e-mail) all announcements and prayer requests to Becki by Friday or Pastor Dan before 10:20am Sunday morning.
- Go to a seat with an X on it, we will set the sanctuary for social distanced seating.
- Greet others with a wave or bow. If you desire to have conversation, please arrange to do so outside before or after service.
- There will be music, but singing will be limited to softly or humming with masks on.
- Holy Communion will be served in the pews (in a self-contained single bread & juice container).
- Offering will also be received by ushers wearing gloves and masks, taking the offering plate to the people.
- As you exit, continue to observe social distancing (6 ft. apart) and do so without conversation – take those conversations outside in the parking lot.
Avoid gathering in the Narthex but practice social distancing if you need to be there.
- If there is food to be given away, it will be prepackaged here for you to pick up and take with you.
- Certificates will be available for purchase.
- Observe all the safety measures established above (masks on, 6 ft. distance from others, don’t loiter).
We thank you for following these guidelines and helping to keep safe your fellow Brothers and Sisters in Christ.